Thursday, October 25, 2012

Where have you been?

Dear Thursday, where have you been all week?

I love Thursdays...they're generally a gooood day, and Friday is just around the corner!

Yesterday was hump day, celebrating every week by not wearing pants! No, tights are not pants.




Today the headaches have, for the most part, subsided...my body aches a little less due to the 8 1/2 hours of sleep i managed to get in. Luckily, I did not wake almost every hour like I had Tuesday night....

I was a bit ill :/


 
 
I'm missing the nice weather we had yesterday....I'm just not ready for cold weather yet. We're predicted to get rain on my birthday, Monday. Last year it snowed on my birthday. Some are saying we may get snow this weekend....joy.
 
Time to work on some Deutsch homework. I'm feeling productive today! Oh my, Thursdays really are great days.

No comments:

Post a Comment