Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hump Day

Oh, sugar plum! I forgot about no pants hump day.....well, in my defense, i didn't put pants on until about 12:30 or so after yoga and run and shower.

The best part of being home is eating home-made food! For realz...i eat and eat and eat (while also being health-conscious, portion-control, blah blah blah) but it is simply delish. I'm eating and losing weight! Score. Perhaps there is a correlation between school food and my hips? Hmm...

Perhaps it is merely psychological, but food always tastes better at home. Hell, my sandwich tasted pretty darn good. And it was a sandwish.

Good ol' chocolate milk in Kool-Aid man cup

fedora: Targe; striped shirt: aerie; tank: derek heart; jeans: Angel


My room is rather eclectic...and i like it that way. A jumble of likes and memories and odds and ends and signed art.


Found my fedora today! It was raining and i had to put the old magazines being sent out to the recycling center tomorrow into my car...conflabbit, rain!

Vintage costume jewelry

I shall be seeing my furry boyfriend tonight!! So excited!

Oh Teddy...who needs a man when i can see you on breaks? You bite me in the nicest way and claw to show your love. Tough love.

Oh! New trailer to check out:
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

I'm über excited!

Ok, ok, auf wiedersehen...bis morgen.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute striped top!!! Come by my blog :)

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'll be sure to check it out.

    ReplyDelete