Thursday, December 29, 2011

late nights with a chocomilkaholic

I certainly love my chocomilk....mmmm

It's after midnight already, oh poo. Shall keep this one short then.

I felt a little more feminine/girly today...finally went to get my eyebrows waxed and reshaped! Oh my, what a difference! I really just love that ultra smoothness of the skin...and I made my nails all pretty. Truly was a girly day pour moi. Ah yes, painted nails whilst watching American Psycho with Christian Bale. Gore, blood, cynical humor, and a chainsaw, quite a girly day.


In accordance with no pants hump day Wednesday....skirt and cardi with over-the-knee socks. New clothes day, woo!


Also dug out a necklace from my jewelry case...my former favorite necklace! Seven lucky rings on it...Mummy thankfully polished it and the silver returned to its original glean from its blackened state. The gold and bronze remained untouched as chemically predicted. Nerd is the word.

Cardi: Forever 21; Skirt: PacSun; Socks: Forever 21; pewter bracelet: Salisbury Pewter


Another Xmas prezzie.....Chewbacca hat!

Time to hit the hay....I have another sleep date with Vader pillow.

Gute Nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment