Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Strikes Back

Feable attempt at a Star Wars reference.....

It was pretty great....I owned today, I showed Tuesday how I roll! Tuesday is such a punk....trying to ruin everything. It's so much worse than Monday it seems. Mondays are usually a recovery of the weekend, getting back into the swing of things, but I'm loving it. Yes, I'm loving the least liked day of the week! Tuesday, you cruel, cruel day....

So....everything was going fairly well, feeling semi confident about the Micro exam....upset about the business exam...but all in all a good day. It was destined to be owned because I had on my silk and polka dots!

Finished my English (actually procrastinated on something, a habit I hope to destroy before it actually forms) and went to print it out. It started raining. No big deal. *walk walk walk* Plugged in my flash drive.....it's not on there because I neglected to make sure it was saved there -_-  *walk walk walk* back in the rain, saved paper onto the flash drive and *walk walk walk* back to lab and printed it out.....it isn't the crispest (crispest? Is that a real word???) sheet of paper but it's going to have to do.

Silk and polka dots


No. No shoes.

You know how OCD I am about my shoes...

Goofball :)

Pretty new necklace from AE
Mmmm mmm mmm ice cream social.
My advice of the day....that I was actually pondering late last night in bed....
If you never have expectations, you'll never be let down. Live in the moment, live in the now.

Oh, Tuesday, I'll be seeing you in a week or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment