Saturday, September 10, 2011

What a CAPITOL idea

Today I went to Washington, D.C. with my college....so much fun! Great way to meet new people, see the city, and of course, shop a little bit...I love it, I love it, I love it. Don't judge me....I love clothes and wearing them and just looking nice.

Ok, ok...pictures!

Only realizing this now...I wore red, white, and blue; how appropriate!

Love my transparent Liz Claiborne purse :)




















And now for the good stuff...


3 floors!
In the same building as Forever 21


International Spy Museum

Other side of the International Spy Museum


Madame Tussauds's House of Wax, D.C.

Washington, D.C. was an incredible experience...despite the construction throughout the city and the slight issue in which an individual was temporarily lost.....c'est le vie.
UG dance at midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment