Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back to School

That was a nice break....back to classes and work and the general hubbub of life...but it's my roomie's birthday! Sooo happy birthday, Katie!! :)

I feel accomplished for the day...but tomorrow yet another pile of work awaits. Oh joy. It's weird...if it were German homework, I very doubt I would be complaining. I'm strange in that sense....

Unpacking was like another assignment yesterday! I don't know what Iill do when i study abroad.... how does one only pack so few of clothes?? That seems to be the problem...clothes!! And shoes!! And SourPatch Kids...and giant pumpkin shaped marshmallows!

This is why i'll need to find time for the gym....mmm i love these delicious "fat-free" foods that are still sooo damaging for one's waistline.


"I don't know who invented high heels but all women owe him a lot."

Seems contradictory to wear hightops with such a shirt....but in my defense, it was raining and a bit nippy noodles out...

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment