Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Conflabbit

I broke out the white skinnies!

........only to notice that my leather briefcase left brown marks along the seam where it rubbed along my leg -_-

On the bright side, I've been productive and started packing!

And I'm excited because I finally wore my new shirt...no, belly is not hanging out as is designed, but since when do people wear clothes as designed? They make it their own, wear too small of a size, wear too big of a size....meh. Do what you want.






I'm feeling quite energetic mentally despite body aches....and lack of sleep! Late nights sometimes worth it for sanity/happiness! Looney Loopey Lillian...Jillian. The 'J' just doesn't go as well...no alliteration. No matter...

Gym time soon! ....provided I can breathe...dang you, nose! I'm currently refusing to be sick. This may prove to be a tough battle....getting NyQuil when I go home. Hehehe take that, yucky germs!

Have a lovel-E hump day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment