Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Today's my favorite holiday!! Hallowen is just such a fun holiday....tomorrow begins November, which is just not nearly as fun...tis chilly and makes me think of turkeys. I'll take my pumpkins over turkeys anytime.

Yesterday was a pretty great day and after the busy busy birthday on Saturday, warranted a day off from blogging...although i was semi-productive with my business homework!

Striped Halloween tights today!


Feather earrings: Charlotte Russe
T-shirt: Gap
Jumper: Old Navy
Tights: Wally World
Boots: Mia II


Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC on popcorn...not much scarier than that at this hour. Seriously...those girls are little girls and scare the shit out of me look like baby prostitutes i would not want to meet any of them in a dark alley.

Although, one little girl inspired me for a future career..."When I grow up, I want to be a kitty that's pretty."

Definitely would be an awesome way of life.

How are you scaring people tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment