Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wenches, Knights, and PIRATES?

Ooooh what a day to go to the PA Renaissance Faire!! The rain didn't dampen the spirit...it just meant shivering in my clothes: jeans tucked into my red hightops, AE tank, and AE blazer. Yes, I know, not properly dressed for the rain and 50s temps but I had about 30 mins to get ready. That's like a minute for a boy hahaha. Oh well....my looks were unimportant in the scheme of the day.

Hence why I did not take any pictures of my outfit.

Sowwy...I ruined it, I know! But hopefully these pics make up for it.






















And videos :)

Fire!
Jousting!
Human Chess!

I also saw the Looney Lucey and Ploppy show...but camera had died by then and the rain was beginning to come down...yet again -_-

So....check out the PA Renaissance Faire if you just love knights and dames and drinking (if you're 21, which I am not meh) and eating turkey legs right off the bone like a barbarian. I have update more on today....last night I was just too tired to post about the faire.

I whip my hair back and forth. iTunes is great at picking songs on random.


No comments:

Post a Comment