Sunday, October 30, 2011

Birthday Surprises!

I woke up to several texts...expressing happy birthdays and snow warnings...look outside and it's snowing!.In October. On my birthday. How peculiar.

But all in all it was a pretty great day...my friend Melissa called and sang to me and my bestie Heidi Ho called and sang to me...and my sister came with a cowboy crunch from Neato and root beer mmmm. And i was serenaded by a large group of friends, including Sam with a ukelele! And of course, calories don't count on one's birthday so it was perfectly acceptable for me to eat five mini quesadillas with salsa and sour cream.

And forgot to share how my marshmallows exploded in the microwave...they were screaming in agony...

 First attempt...apparently the ghost was a Peep...no, not a peeping tom, but a sugary peep. That would explain a lot. I flipped the s'more over because it was sticking to the lid which i used as a plate...It's not the prettiest, but twas delicious!



Second attempt: Beautiful!


Button-down: Wally World
Tank: AE
Pants (they're polka dot but you can't tell in pic): Hot Topic
Boots: Mia II

I look so cute in meine neue Boots...and happy birthday pin.

Last night was pretty fun night....i was a pirate.



Awesome candy dispensor from the Halloween goodie bag from my Sissy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment