Sunday, October 9, 2011

Don't Count the Miles...

.....count the I-love-you's.

Christina Perri, of course.

Hmm it seems i narrate what i want to say on here throughout the day but when i get on...brain fart. No matter. Spontanuity.

I am eating Nutella!


It is quite satisfying....oh, my, i've eaten quite a bit this weekend....dear brain, stop complaining! The tummy's feelin' gooooooood.

Today I got to see my friend, Brittany :)  then went to see my Grammie and Pap Pap and later went to give them stuffed peppers and baked beans! Mmmm stuffed peppers are just mmmm mmmm delicious.





Well...need to play til my fingers feel like they're going to fall off....make some progress. At this point, anything truly is progress. Eh...no lie, i'm not very good...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment