Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Not so shabby, terrible Tuesday

So....i decided to forgo early morning workout to sleep in this morning and soo glad i did despite feeling a tad bit guilty...but sleep is niiiiiiiiice even when your dream is about these flesh-eating water beetles trying to steal your experimental pirate chest containing your cell phone and are holding your dog (that you don't have in real life) hostage...maybe that's just me...scary dream! They turned into spiders and tried to kill my dream doggie :(

Anywho...sleep = good. Sleep > working out. Me ♥ sleep. Today's math lesson.

Microeconomics was cancelled for the day so i had extra free time!!! ...to work on English essay....oh my, my, my...about 1/5 of the way there.

I went colorful today to offset any potentially bad-ness Tuesday decided to throw at me!



Button-up: Old Navy
Belt: off an old dress
Dress: Hot Topic

Bare legs + covered on top...i love tights but it's niiiiiice to let my legs out and about and breathe! Keep the summer dresses out and pair them with some warm clothes so they don't have to hibernate....they're too pretty to be shoved in the back of a closet.

Indian Food Night with International Studies group tonight :)
As Teddy would say... "meeee-ow."

No comments:

Post a Comment