Monday, October 10, 2011

Gucci Gucci Louis Louis Fendi Fendi Prada

Taking it easy today because my dang back is acting up (yes i sound soo old!). It's hurts like a bugger....grrrr

Went out to eat with my Fajer today :D

Hate packing....i had to do that earlier and it simply was NOT fun....it's not finished yet...ugh that's what tonight is for...after all, who goes out on a Monday night?! It's Monday for Peter Peter Pumpkin-Eater's Sake! Tuesday tomorrow shall be great: 3-hr drive to school and lugging my stuff up three floors to my room.

I think this will be the last time it'll be warm enough to wear this....


Leopard print romper and my dark violet star cardi....cardi getting packed now!
Tomorrow's outfit shall feature a highly inappropriate (in my Mummy's eyes) shirt.
Ok, ok...i can see why it would be inappropriate...but i find it incredible considering it has Jon Lajoie's face on it. Pure genius.

As to the title....song i have in my head...not the one following... but this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment