Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog's Day

No, not the movie...although I've never actually seen the movie. Hmmm...

Buuuuut Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so six more weeks of winter. I simply must say what is on everyone else's mind: six more weeks of a winter like this is ok by me :)

Twas a truly busy busy day...listened to an interesting speaker, Dr. Michael Bernstein, who compared the Great Depressions of 1929 and 2008. I was slightly more excited that we snagged two seats right up front despite being two minutes late.

Rocked cleavage Thursday with minimal cleavage...but high-waisted pants came out for the brisk day.





High-heel day...worked my bum off at the gym and felt great! The elliptical is much kinder to my un-bruised knee. I can't call it unscathed since it's in pain as much as the other. Oh dear, I'm just falling apart....

Must study for my Deutsch test, but I knew I would not be able to concentrate without updating! 10 am shall come too soon...

Bis später!

No comments:

Post a Comment