Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy weekend!

Today was another gorgey day! Naturally, I took advantage of the rays and ditched the pants for a skirt. I haven't worn this skirt in a while...the muted gray keeps it from looking too clownish and tutu-y. Hopefully.

I don't have too much homework this weekend...thank goodness!



Perhaps it is the angle, but my right leg always looks so much bigger than the left...and my left leg looks as though it's been attacked by a leprechan.


I whip my hair back and forth....it's growing, it's growing! And Willow Smith chopped hers off. I love her gutso and her fierce new look!


Right now I'm listening to All-American Rejects new song, some Britt Nicole, and lullabies...

Have a lovel-E Friday night! Remember, just because you're not wearing pants, does not give you reason to expose your tucus. Did you know tucus is a Yiddish word??

I absolutely love words. They're fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment