Sunday, February 26, 2012

Once again, way too fast

My tum tum is so full! Jess and I took a roadtrip and hit up Neato Burrito in Lemoyne...I swore I saw Grace there, but I was mistaken. It wasn't her :(  Shayne is my Mummy's first cousin and he and his wife Grace own Neato...a little side trivia that's pretty interesting lol.
Ah, yes....yesterday's outfit. I promised to post it!


Hmm...I always seem to look so washed out in pictures...dang vampire tan.


Working out is definitely helping to improve myself! I ran from the parking lot to the steps to cross the bridge over the train tracks on campus without getting out of breath or taking a break :) It was cold walking....my hands were numb by the time I made it to the room buuuuuut I felt good about my run! Minor accomplishments make me feel better.

I love my leopard print booties despite their lack of decent traction

And today's dinner; my GPS took us to the wrong place but eventually we found it....

Partially eaten Cowboy Crunch on Jalapeno cheese tortilla...mmmmm

Jess with her burrito

Deliscious-ness....
I rocked my Secondhand Serenade t-shirt from Club Chameleon last year and my skinnies rolled up with my green sneaks. Low-key with a bit of 50s men's flare. . . . just go with it.

I wore my nifty new earrings from Checkered Past, too! I'm sad they're closing March 10 :(

I feel like a robot typing now....I'm so sleepy. I finished Catching Fire last night around 3 in the morning so I'm a bit tired to say the least. Started Mockingjay now and I. can't. put. it. down.

Time for bed.....class resumes yet again. Oh, Monday, you are pooey and come too swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment