Monday, February 27, 2012

Not enough, not nearly good enough

This is how I sometimes feel about working out, grades, etc....yes, yes, being a perfectionist is a pain in the arse because I'm far from perfect, aside from the obvious fact that perfection simply does not exist blah blah blah.

I love pushing myself, whether it be academically or when I'm all sweaty and nasty on the elliptical. Today's a blurb of thoughts...

I caught up on Once Upon a Time and found Charming's quote intriguing...this note coming from a love pessimist, moi.




"True love isn't easy but it is something to fight for, because once you find it, it can't be replaced."

Oh, Charming....

Welp....today I'm wearing jeggings for the first time ever! Well...except when I tried them on at the store...but that doesn't technically count, does it?

Lace: City Streets, tee: Old Navy; jeggings: AE
I love finding a new white t-shirt! Fresh white t's make me feel so fresh...so, new jeggings, new shirt, new earrings :)

I felt like an AE brand-wh0r3 today (please excuse my teenage vernacular). My blazer, which I wore as my jacket, was also AE.



......added some lipstick! Thank you, Sissy, for showing me how to wear this stuff without looking like a tacky 80s sitcom teen.


There's a reason I don't have froo froo or pink or pastels all over my blog layout...I feel as though that would make me more like a Barbie. I already have her ridick figure (minus the long-legged height) and that would be overkill...I'm not overly girly despite my aversion to wearing skirts and dresses.


Nifty thrifty find from Checker Past! original $68 on sale for $34 :)
I've come to the realization that I really love purple ink despite not being a huge fan of purple. It reminds me of Barney and he and I got along until I was about 4 or 5 when he just creeped me out. He is a scary dinosaur.

I try to monitor myself on here as well as in real life. Hopefully I don't come across as too much of a crude person!

I'm inappropriate.

Haivy has gotten me addicted to a new band....and I looked up the song that was playing when I walked into German today...love them both! So...I'll leave you with two songs instead of the one I had planned on leaving.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment