Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-Day

"Two for you, Glen Coco. You go, Glen Coco!"

Yes, that was for candy canes, but it could be for Valentines, hence appropriate for this context.

Speaking of Valentine's Day....it's not so bad being single. Singles don't have to share their chocolate with anyone :)

On a more upbeat note, like the C an octave above middle C, I haven't fallen down any stairs today! Or received anymore papercuts....those hurt! ...which reminds me that I need to put some band-aids on the two I have. Hello Kitty band-aids! I have a Yoda band-aid on my knee.

Cardi: Land's End; pink tank: New York & Co.



Curled my hair for shits and giggles. Switching to heels for dinner with Sissy and Jess...Katy Perry heels.




Received a package from my Mummy!!
She sent me this bracelet and my magazines and a card from Fajer and Reese's Pieces.

New song!! Well....new to me anyways.

The song that was in my head was "Wash that Man Right Out of my Hair." It's from a musical my high school put on when I was in elementary school. Great song to say the least....I'm not sure if that's the title or not. I just remember that line and it's stuck ever since.


No comments:

Post a Comment