Thursday, February 16, 2012

Remnants of the Heart

I close my eyes,
wait for you to appear,
feel you come to me,
know you're always near.
Whisper in my ear,
say you'll never leave.
Only leave my side
when I'm not inside your dream.

....a poem I wrote a few weeks ago. For some odd reason, my poems always sound ever so sad despite my happy demeanor.


I got my lazy bum out of bed and hit the gym early today....then shower and ballerina bun for fun. After the rain (umbrella did not protect again wind meh) and running around to various things, it's started to look a bit haggard. No big deal, or nbd as people keep abbreviating....I don't like this abbreviation for some reason. Hmm....



Two more goodies c/o my Sissy...two-finger ring and essie nail polish in Peach Daiquiri

New Magazines! Sissy is borrowing Seventeen and Glamour....
part of my care package from Mummy


It's been a pretty good day....accounting quiz tomorrow but on the flipside, I may see one of my best guy friends!! He's coming to campus with friends for our musical. There's another reason why I'm excited....oh, yes! It's Friday!! Yes, I'm being cheesey. I'm as cheesey as an omelette.

I'm mentally preparing for an interview tonight....hot chocolate serving as a quickie dinner to suppress those butterflies.

I love this song!! :) Kina Grannis has a sweet sweet voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment