Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another weekend gone by....

I had a visitor this weekend! Kurtis came to visit and he got a little tour of the campus on our walk to J&S Pizza for dinner...which neither of us ended up ordering. Chicken parm sub = delish

Jess and I, as usual, were ready hours before necessary....but we simply cannot help ourselves! Getting ready is a well-to-do for us. It's just as fun getting all dolled up as it is being dolled up.

roommate love!

Katie went home for the weekend....so Jess and I had some more roommate bonding! If you squint a little, you can see the nasty scrap and bruise on my left knee from Friday's tumble up the stairs....




Mr. Hippy and Harry were reunited...I had forgotten Harry at home so Kurtis brought him back to me! Stuffed animals are my safety blanket; I like clutching onto them to fall asleep.


My Fajer actually picked out this shirt for me! He put it in my care package...super soft flannel mmmm


Reading Plato and contemplating ethics...or so I'm supposed to be doing...

Perhaps some takeout is in order. My tum tum is growling a bit. Brekkie seems like so long ago....

Expect a guest post soon! :)

Week 3 of classes starts tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment