Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cleavage Thursday

Today I found myself in desperate need of a nap....I went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie, hence the opportunity cost was forgoing doing some homework (oooh I'm applying my economics terms!). I am sleepy, sleepy, sleepy. Due to my perfectionism, I had to redo my accounting homework til I received a higher score online, consequently costing me my nap time :(



Skinnies and moderate cleavage today felt appropriate....seven lucky rings necklace for a bit of bling.

Sweater: Old Navy; tank: Old Navy; skinnies: Angel
Today I learned from a very valuable lesson from one of the guys randomly shouting down the hall:
 "Great sex is safe sex so always use a latex."
Oh, college...ever so informative. I think I'm safe cuddling with Mr. Hippy, my stuffed hippo, at night. Best dang cuddler....I'd say Ted, but he squirms too much after a while.

Steve Madden


It was one of those days. Subsequently, I absolutely love Thursdays. Tomorrow is Friday....but it's going to be one hell of a day.
9-9:50: German, work from 11-1, then classes from 1-4. Oh joy...a nice nap shall be taken! Need my nap to get me through a workout...I missed yoga tonight for German club meeting...oh poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment