Monday, January 23, 2012

Awkward turtle.

c/o mainesm from photobucket
 For some reason, I simply could not fall into a deep REM sleep...I was somewhat conscious of everything around me and naturally, my thoughts were wondering. However....I made it through class, work, class, class, class and the gym. Hopefully this shall enjoy a niiiiiiiice sleep.


My nails were pink this morning....my nail OCD kicked in and I took it off. I feel as though I'm failing as a woman for having such difficult times with such a simple task as painting nails! No matter...

I've come to the conclusion that I'm quite content with myself, lack of nail painting skills included. And I look like a goon in most of my Facebook pictures. But that's an issue for another day.

An excellent example!
(said in a Kenneth Branagh as Gilderoy Lockhart voice)
Yes, I'm a bit awkward...but this one's kind of cute.
From freshman convocation

Hmm would it be vain to say I thought it was neat (i.e. I was tickled pink) that my English prof used my summary from Friday's assignment as a "good" example of what we should have done? Too bad my voice sounded like a man in my ears when I read it....goodness, its deep quality scared me! I feel as though I'm not up to par with my writing...mayhap it is reflected in my blog, although the blog is much more informal than what I would write in a paper.

Adding mayhap to my list of favorite words.

Dreamland awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment