Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh, I'm back for more.

Tis a bit nippy noodles...so naturally, I'm not wearing pants. For those who know me well, and, well since I'm telling everybody who reads this blog now, everyone shall know now, but I'm not one to dress for the appropriate weather.

i.e. I wear shorts to bed in the winter and often flannel pj's in the summer. Our house's temperature usually reflects the complimentary season: freezing in the summer, roast-my-buns-warm in the winter. Not complaining, merely explaining there is some method to my madness.

As for not wearing pants....that's just who I am :)

Headband: Claire's (from 7th grade or so); button-up: Old Navy; tank: Old Navy; skirt: Miley Cyrus for Max Azria; booties: Bongo
Awkward hands!



I hate the fact that I must leave so many great jewelry pieces at home whilst I'm studying away at school...  :(  this was a vintage piece given to me by my Nana. She always has the neatest things...and impeccable taste.


Whilst creating a Sim on Sims 3 (to my credit, I haven't played since summer and it's absolutely addicting and I just love, love, love it!), I noticed they have funny profiles...do I have a funny profile?? Perhaps it is because they are animated characters and I am real...is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Queen popped into my head as I typed that....


I can't emphasize enough how serious I take myself. Obvious by this picture. One of many of my "goof" faces.

I came across this blog whilst reading another blog and I simply love her thoughts and ideas! Yes, yes, I sound corny, but ignore that and take in this quote, located at the bottom of her blog...

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.
 How very, very true....so be a goof, laugh at yourself. You judge yourself the hardest, are the most critical, so you of all people are permitted to have a good laugh...about yourself.

Good way of entertainment...welp, my journal awaits. Quite frankly, writing with a fountain pen is cool. It's pretty great for my handwriting...which is quite pretty, if I do say so myself....

I've rambled on about enough...hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment